Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hey 2012!

The past few years I have been sort of anti-resolution. Not because I don't want to be better, do more and all that, I just didn't want to make promises I couldn't keep.  

Getting Started


This year I am feeling the spirit of the New Year so I figure I might as well embrace it. It's kind of like cleaning house. If the mood strikes me (this is rare) I have to do it right. then. otherwise the mood will pass and I will get distracted by whatever marathon is currently showing on Bravo.

Here are some of the things I would like to focus on in 2012. 
  • Be a better planner - this is not my gift and something I will really have to work at. I'm just tired of getting home from work and feeling surprised that we need to eat dinner.
  • Figure out why i'm so opposed to working out and then do some of that. Working out.
  • Work smarter, not longer. I need balance. 
  • Less TV 
I know these goals should be a little more specific. I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment